I know first hand the positive impact that yoga, breathwork and mindfulness can have on our health. I'm so excited to bring to you this 6 week yoga discovery, and share with you the powerful benefit a regular practice of yoga, breathwork and mindfulness can have on your life.
- You DON'T have to be super bendy and flexible (although it's great for stretching your muscles and improving your flexibility and strength)
- You DON'T need to do hours every day to feel the benefit
- You DON'T have to be able to stand on your head
- You DON'T have to be able to meditate without your mind wandering...
- There is NOT a full pose or half pose... just the one that suits you on that day
- You CAN use lots of props and bolsters to support your practice.
Plus getting your heels down is not important in downward facing dog.
When you truly understand what yoga IS (and what it ISN'T)... you'll be able to create a regular practice that is right for you and your individual needs. That suits your body and mind. That maximises the health benefits for YOU.
In fact, Yoga is so much more than the asanas, the postures.. let me show you the true nature of yoga and how it can support your wellbeing.
Across the 6 weeks, the course includes:
- 1 x 60 minutes live lesson via Zoom every Friday morning at 7:30am (UK time), starting on Friday 5th February
- A recording of the live lesson so you can watch in your own time, and continue your practice during the week.
- The chance to ask me any questions after each live lesson
- During the live lesson, you'll receive individual feedback on how to get the best from your asanas
- Alignment cues to keep your practice safe and effective
- Pranyama (breathing) techniques will be added each week to support your practice
- Cleansing practices to support your wellbeing
2 Extra Bonus Lessons:
I'm also including 2 pre-recorded practices to use in your own time to support yoga's positive impact on your life. These will include:
- A 30 minutes Yoga Nidra - a yoga "sleep" meditation to help you unwind and relax. Did you know that yoga Nidra can be as powerful as a good night's sleep, and perfect for lunchtime breaks or at the end of your day.
- A Bonus 60 minute restorative yoga class to use at the end of a busy week or to ease you into a Sunday morning... a great way to rest, recoup and drop your stress hormones