"Just to report...30 days have past and all my family are thiner and feeling good!! No sign of anyone rushing for a carb or sugar fix, though we are celebrating with your chocolate avocado mousse recipe! Anyone struggling, stick at it, it's worth it!" Rebecca
One of the UK's leading Nutritional Therapists teaches you everything you need to know about cutting sugar from your diet in less than 10 simple, straight-forward steps.
With easy to follow modules, shopping lists, delicious recipes and expert guidance, you can finally take control of your diet and feel better than you have in years!
You're glowing from the inside out, your skin is clear and you've even lost a few inches from your waist! Even better, you haven't had to starve yourself or give up your favourite foods...
Fancy a burger? Not a problem. Got a craving for chocolate pudding, go right ahead! My collection of personally developed recipes (many which use naturally gluten free ingredients) are yours to keep and use forever. And even better, you'll be able to make most of the meals with ingredients you already have in your cupboard!
The 30 Day Sugar Detox is a simple, straight-forward and super effective online course that will help you to ditch the sugar in your diet, lose weight and live a healthy, happy life, everyday. This is not a diet, it's a lifestyle program that will set you and your family on the path to a healthier lifestyle, free from guilt and food cravings forever.
"Catherine proves that kicking the sugar habit can be done – in a way that is still enjoyable for people who still enjoy tasty food." Debby, Norwich
You will learn:
- The truth about sugar in the food and drink you consume everyday. How much sugar you're really eating and drinking (I guarantee it's more than you think!) and how your addiction to sugar affects your body, your blood sugar and even your mind.
- The truth about fruit and fructose - how they affect your body and how to choose what's best for you.
- How you could unknowingly be putting yourself and your family at risk of health complications, obesity and life-changing diseases such as type-2 diabetes
- How to read food labels and identify what tricks food manufacturers use to lure you into thinking a product is healthy, when if fact it's anything but!
- Recipes and nutritional tips to transform your favourite junk food into a family friendly sugar-free feast. I'm not going to take away your favourite foods, instead I'll show you healthier ways of preparing meals.
- How to break your addiction to sugar once and for all... and how your body might react.
- Easy-to-follow meal plans and recipes that the whole family will love.
- How to cut your cravings for sugar for good by packing your diet with great food that tastes even better.
This is months of personalised health coaching wrapped up in a single, 30 day program. Convenient and just as in-depth, but much less expensive than a personalised consultation.
The 30 Day sugar detox includes 7 easy-to-follow modules, videos, meal planners, shopping lists, recipes, top tips and a free copy of my popular ebook: Junk Food to Super Food. You'll also get exclusive access to my Secret 30 Day Sugar Detox Facebook Group, where I'll be online every week to answer any questions and help keep you on track.
What’s more, your membership doesn’t expire – you’ll have access to all future updates I add to the course for one low price.
So, if you fall off the sugar-free wagon and decide to return for another round of the detox, your materials, resources and recipes will all be there, waiting for you.
"I have learnt I can live without sugar and feel so much better without it!" Nina, Norwich
I'm Catherine, Nutritional Therapist, mother-of-two and passionate healthy eating advocate!
I've worked with over a thousand clients on a one to one basis, and seen hundreds more at my workshops and group programmes. I love teaching people that healthy eating doesn't have to be a sacrifice... that you can eat well, feel great and thoroughly enjoy your food!
I'm so proud to be one of the UK's most successful Nutritional Therapists, and I'm regularly called upon by the local and national press to give advice on family nutrition and healthy eating. I recently joined up with the Telegraph, contributing to a series of articles on healthy eating in the run up to the Olympics and provide nutritional advice, workshops and support for a variety of national organisations and charities.
I am a fully trained and experienced Nutritional Therapist, graduating from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition in London. I also hold professional certificates in NLP, hypnotherapy and mindfulness based Lifecoaching. I am a member of The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy and The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, the UK regulator for complementary health care practitioners.
"Before I saw Catherine, I felt constantly tired and was struggling to get on with everyday life. I hadn’t realised that what I was eating was making such a huge impact on the way I was feeling."
Since opening my practice in Norfolk, hundreds of clients - young and old - have visited me for nutritional support from across the UK and the world. My reputation for quality care, effective professional advice and nurturing support has grown and grown, which has meant that I have had to expand in recent times to offer online clinics to help guide clients wherever they are in the world. I am so pleased to be able to extend my reach to even more people, by offering my new online programmes - which will be expanded over the coming months to include other areas, such as a focus on Family Nutrition and How to be a Healthy Vegetarian or Vegan.
Through my online and Norfolk based clinic, I work with a wide variety of health conditions and have a specialist interest in the following areas:
- Family and Children's Health
- Weight Loss and Bariatric Surgery
- Hormonal conditions such as thyroid and adrenal health
- Digestive Disorders, particularly IBS, coeliac disease and inflammatory bowel disease
- Dietary support for cancer
- Pre-conceptual care, fertility, pregnancy and post-natal recovery
- Autoimmune conditions
"Before meeting Catherine I dreaded meals because of the pain and discomfort which usually followed. Since working with Catherine my life has changed and I look forward to my meals knowing what I can eat and what I need to avoid. Catherine is a delightful lady with a wealth of knowledge on nutritional needs to share with her clients which she gives with empathy and kindness."
Got any questions? For more information drop me an email at: email@example.com